CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 May 2012

U R d besT

A CARD FOR MY MOM
Made this card to enter into 2 of my favo INDIAN challenge blogS :)
This card is totally handmade/handcut frm D big circle too OHP strips too PP .phew;; difficult job 2 cut em!!
Instead of pasting  OHP sheet....I thought why don't cut them and waste in strips one by one & WOW  d effect is beautiful..

Challenge entered ::

Supplies used--
Fabrino cardstock
PP from imaginationsonline - Received from Aditya gupta after winning FB candy
Sentiment from Jovita candy won at FB
Some pie lane goodies from Khushboo rathi -selected a random winner of pie lane goodie bag
The heart shape clipboard from ICR -won at ICR blog to hunt
AND some itsy bitsy stuff bought myself :))


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) Lovely papers too .. and cool way of using the cut out circle for MOM :)
    thanks for playing along at CraftyJC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply Awesome.. n I loved the way u used the OPH sheet...wanna try on my card ur technique:)

      Delete
  2. Simply awesome... n I loved the way u used the OPH sheet...wanna try on my card ur technique:)

    ReplyDelete