CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 9 February 2012

Valentine LOVE

Valentine is near,,,,,nd most r busy shopping red,pink,heartss,love gifts and so on.
BUT Im busy in crafting (as usual)....So here is wt I created ..

A PINK HANDBAG


This is made using pink cloth (the one used for making soft toys).I traced out two heart shapes nd cut them,stitched them AND added a handle with same cloth.Used seed beads,flowers nd buttons.

A FULL VIEW


The most lovable part,Im entering it into 3 challenges which r--


Totally apt as Valentine gift and u can store yr love goodies in it....as I dint have any valentine goody so im keeping my hair bands in it.:)))))

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute bag!! The flower and the intricate beaded swirls.. gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable with all those clips inside..thanks for joining us at pie lane !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute bag! I wish I had some sewing skills :)

    ReplyDelete